SAT Registration : www.collegeboard.org
Deciding between the SAT and ACT? The major differences between the two tests include:
Students who do better on the SAT typically:
- enjoy brain teasers or riddles
- don't have to study to pass tests
- are "street smart"
- are good at reading between the lines
- have a good eye for detail
Students who do better on the ACT typically:
- enjoy science, economics, or debate
- work hard in school to earn good grades
- are "book smart"
- are good writers
- are better at reading for general idea.
Click here for more information on SAT and ACT Comparisons.
SAT & ACT Prep Options
This information is provided only as a resource for students and parents. Norwalk High School does not promote or endorse any particular service.
Goals of Redesigned SAT
College Board: Redesigned SAT Facts
Khan Academy: https://www.khanacademy.org/sat
Score Reporting List: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S-VBNaP8ywZOdd6o0pt4Tohanv228GCq/view?usp=sharing